Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Random Thoughts

Why is it that every time I work out I instantly want to bake afterwards? Damn self sabotage.

I don't watch American Idol, but today when I saw Yahoo news and the gay guy came out -My first thought was, "really, this is a surprise?" I guess it's good that he is honest from the start (coughClaycough)

Again with yahoo news (which has become my news source) there is a post about a dress that Megan Fox wore to the Seoul premiere of Transformers that is supposed to be really risque. It did not look that amazingly racy to me. Am I missing something?

Saturday I am getting cable for the first time in almost a decade. But I am only doing it because on Friday I am losing my television signal. Damn government. But so happy for hgtv. I anticipate Sunday will involve a lot of sitting on the couch.

Speaking of outdated, I am currently using a cell phone that is about 6 years old. It was my second cell phone and for some reason I held on to it (aka pack rat). My trendy flip phone broke a while ago and AT&T was less than helpful. So I pulled out old faithful. Saturday I was in Whole Foods and dropped it on the floor. It completely came apart, but when I reassembled it there was no problem. Say what you will about the croaking ring tone or the lack of blue tooth, this baby's a keeper.

That's all I got.

No comments: