Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I don't know, maybe it's a girl thing, but after we did it and he gave me the steak coupon I just felt good about myself."- Meredith, The Office

I just love this episode of The Office.

I made a big girl purchase yesterday and bought a living room set. It will be my first time as an adult not owning a sofa that came from a yard sale or friends getting rid of furniture. I am also looking at buying a house. It took me 5 years to buy a new sofa, so I don't think it will be a quick purchase. To be honest, excited and like I want to throw-up whenever I look at the current listing of for-sale homes in my area. I guess I'll know the house is right when excitement beats vomit.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday. And I am glad that I don't have to whore myself out for steak coupons and product discounts.

No comments: