Thursday, April 26, 2007

Of Course

There was no other way this week could end. Beyond the files threatening to overtake my desk, and the fact that I forgot to brush my hair or wear deodorant today, the real fun was the last meeting I attended. Someone said (more than once) "I have a bite on my arm, and it itches really bad." Everyone looked at the bites (there were a few on the arms and legs) and then I heard, "I don't think those are bug bites, I think that is Chicken Pox." I couldn't have said it better. And I would just like to say welcome back Disease Of The Week. You have been sorely missed.

Tomorrow I will be attending a birthday dinner that may go great, or may be the most awkward mean the Olive Garden has ever witnessed. After facing down this work week I am no longer worried. But I do need to go wrap my gift. Good night all.

No comments: