Monday, September 25, 2006

For those moments when you sneeze so hard you almost pee your pants....


So I have been dreaming of a Monday off. I would clean and do laundry, and maybe even work on some crafty things I have wanted to do. This would be a great day, birds would sing, I would be well rested, and the world would finally come to a peace agreement. Instead I spent my Monday taking excedrin, airborne, and praying my head would just explode already. I got a sore throat last night, and woke up every couple of hours to gargle with salt water. Real sexy I know. I went to the store this morning and bought lozenges and soup, more airborne, and kleenex.

I would just like to take a moment and thank the parent that brought their child to see me, knowing they were sick. And the co-worker who had this plague before me, and sat next to me during a training writing me notes about how he was going to begin explosively throwing up and any moment. I wrote you a note saying I didn't blame you, but I lied. You rat bastard. Did I mention I get meaner that normal when I am sick. Good times.

Did I mention the same coworker (the rat bastard) wrote me back and said the length of this bug was about 2 weeks. You get sick, feel better, and then get sick again. Oh hell to the no!

No comments: