Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!!

So far I have baked 9 loaves of apple zucchini bread and made 5 caramel apples (3 of them being chocolate caramel apples). The sad part is none was for me. It was all for my co-workers and my landlord. As a child this was one of my favorite holidays. I loved dressing up and I really love candy. One of my favorite memories from college was going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show on Halloween. I even dressed up. At the time I thought I looked very sexy. Considering my college dress was jeans and a sweat shirt, it was sexy for me. But looking back at pictures I can really see what a prude I am (smile). No slutty Halloween costumes for me.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween! If you are in my neighborhood I will be passing out candy with Murph (aka dad) so come by and say hi!

As I was finishing this post I found out that someone at work has pink eye, and the carrier monkey was all over my office yesterday. That is not a nice treat at all. I really hope that my costume this year does not involve gunky, infected eyes!

No comments: